Performance Times & Ticket Policies
- Wednesday & Thursday at 7pm
- Friday & Saturday at 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday at 2pm
(Note: Special Holiday Production schedule will vary.)
Regular Ticket Prices:
- Previews: $25
- Opening Night: $44-49
- Wednesdays: $32-37
- Thursdays: $37-42
- Fridays: $37-42
- Saturday Matinee: $35-40
- Saturday Evening: $39-44
- Sunday Matinee: $37-42
Special Events & Programing:
- Prices Vary
- All ticket sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- Tickets may be donated up to two hours prior to the performance.
- A $4.00 per ticket processing fee is added to all debit/credit card orders.
- Checks are not accepted as payment for single tickets. Cash or debit/credit only.
- Due to the design of our theater, we cannot guarantee seating for late arrivals or for patrons who leave the theater during the performance. As a courtesy to our artists and our audiences, late arrivals will be seated in a suitable location by the House Manager if possible and at the appropriate intervals.
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Procedures
- Masks will be required for all patrons and staff while inside the theatre, and lobby areas.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within the last 48 hours will be required of all patrons before entering the theatre.
- All Capital Stage staff, artists, crew, apprentices and volunteers will be vaccinated.
- No food or drinks will be permitted in the theatre or lobby areas. Concessions will be provided and food and drink consumption can take place on our patio.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the theatre lobby areas.
- All tickets will be kept at Will Call.
- No physical playbills will provided. Digital playbills will be available by QR code and website link.
- The theatre, backstage and lobby areas will be sanitized after each performance.