COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Procedures
What to expect when returning to live performances at Capital Stage
We, at Capital Stage take the safety of our patrons, staff, artists, crew, and apprentices very seriously. Our safety policies and protocols are the following:
- Masks will be required for all patrons and staff while inside the theatre, and lobby areas.
- Proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test within the last 48 hours will be required of all patrons before entering the theatre.
- Capital Stage artists, staff, crew, apprentices and employees are vaccinated.
- No food or drinks will be permitted in the theatre or lobby areas. Concessions will be available, and food and drink consumption will be permitted on our patio.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the theatre lobby areas.
- Performers will not be masked.
- All tickets will be held at Will Call for each performance.
- No physical playbills will provided. Digital playbills will be available by QR code and website link.
- The theatre, backstage and lobby areas will be sanitized after each performance.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping everyone safe, and helping to keep our doors open for live performances going forward. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please contact our General Manager Keith Riedell at email@example.com, or 916-476-3116 ext. 101.