RIPE FRENZY by Jennifer Barclay
Virtual Performances Production
Directed by Michael Stevenson
Available On Demand August 3-8
TICKETS: FREE (Registration Required)
ADVISORY: Disturbing content and imagery used in the production.
Hours: MON-FRI 10:00am – 5:00pm
Theatre & Box Office: 2215 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Admin Offices: 2420 N Street #120, Sacramento, CA 95816
- Wednesdays & Thursdays at 7:00 pm
- Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays at 2:00 pm
(Note: Special Holiday Production schedules will vary.)
Regular Ticket Prices:
- Previews: $25
- Opening Night: $44-49
- Wednesdays: $32-37
- Thursdays: $37-42
- Fridays: $37-42
- Saturday Matinee: $35-40
- Saturday Evening: $39-44
- Sunday Matinee: $37-42
Special Events & Programming:
- Prices Vary
- All ticket sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- Tickets may be donated back to the theatre up to two hours prior to the performance.
- Age Advisory: 16+ suggested only, unless accompanied by a guardian.
- A $4.00 per ticket processing fee is added to all credit card orders. (Not applicable to cash payments.)
- Due to the design of our theater we cannot guarantee seating for late arrivals or for patrons who leave the theater during the performance. As a courtesy to our artists and our audiences, late arrivals will be seated in a suitable location by our House Manager if possible and at the appropriate intervals.
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols & Procedures
- Masks will be required for all patrons and staff while inside the theatre, and lobby areas.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within the last 48 hours will be required of all patrons before entering the theatre.
- All Capital Stage staff, artists, crew and volunteers will be vaccinated.
- No food or drinks will be permitted in the theatre or lobby areas. Concessions will be provided and food and drink consumption can take place on our patio.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the theatre lobby areas.
- All tickets will be kept at Will Call.
- No physical playbills will provided. Digital playbills will be available by QR code and website link.
- The theatre, backstage and lobby areas will be sanitized after each performance.