MARJORIE PRIME by Jordan Harrison
Co-Production with American Stage
Directed by Stephanie Gularte
May 2 – June 3, 2018
Sixth Annual Apprentice Showcase
LOSING SIGHT by Kevin D. Ferguson &
ANNIVERSARY by Rachel Bonds
Directed by Lauren Hirsch
May 16 – 25, 2018
Immediately following select performances of MARJORIE PRIME. Admission is free. Donations greatly appreciated.
GRAHAM-A-RAMA featuring Hannah Jane Kile
Album Release Concert
Monday, June 4, 2018 at 7:30 pm at Capital Stage
THE THANKSGIVING PLAY
by Larissa FastHorse
Directed by Michael Stevenson
June 20 – July 22, 2018
916-995-5464, email@example.com, 2215 J Street
- Wednesdays & Thursdays at 7:00 pm
- Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays at 2:00 pm
(Note: Special Holiday Production of MISS BENNET: CHRISTMAS AT PEMBERLEY schedule will vary.)
2017/18 Season Productions:
- Previews: $22
- Opening Night: $40-45
- Wednesdays: $28-33
- Thursdays: $33-38
- Fridays: $33-38
- Saturday Matinee: $30-35
- Saturday Evening: $35-40
- Sunday Matinee: $33-38
Special Events & Programming:
- Prices Vary
- All ticket sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- Tickets may be donated back to the theatre up to two hours prior to the performance.
- No children under twelve admitted to the theatre.
- A $3.50 per ticket processing fee is added to all credit card orders. (Not applicable to cash payments.)
- Due to the design of our theater we cannot guarantee seating for late arrivals or for patrons who leave the theater during the performance. As a courtesy to our artists and our audiences, late arrivals will be seated in a suitable location by our House Manager if possible and at the appropriate intervals.